Monday, May 23, 2011

Echo Park

Ok, so I've decided to throw my hat in the ring and see what may come out of it. Echo Park has hit the scrap world by storm and I have been a fan since day one. So here are my entries to the Fresh Face Campaign....

 "Baby Sister"...this is made with the beautiful "Walk in the Park" line. My design was based on a sketch by Frances Sylvia. I used primarily all Echo Park products other than the flowers which are Pebbles, letters are Pink Paislee, and clouds, misc. Most of the stickers are pop dotted for dimension and shipping tag was added to perfectly ground the title.


"Happy Spring" made with the lovely "SpringTime" line. Made completely of Echo Park papers other than the sentiment which is SRM Stickers and completed with lace and baker's twine.


"Enjoy Today" is also made with the "Walk in the Park" line. The flowers are layered with another flower by Jillibean. The lovely word sentiments are again SRM Stickers. I love the brown ribbon that seamlessly ties it all together in a neat little bow.

Thank you for your time and consideration....




1 comment:

Jona Panesa said...

they are lovely Kim!