Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Super Exciting News!!!!!

Sorry Folks...I've been on a mini trip to Dallas and have not had access to my computer. I have been sitting on some amazing news and I have been itching to announce it!!!!! I am beyond thrilled to announce that I have made the SRM Design Team!!!!!! If you have seen some of my other team members you can only imagine how thrilled I was to hear that I would be working with all the other Fabulously talented women!!!!!! I can't wait to get started working with this Awesome company!!!!!! Congrats to all me other fellow team members!!!!!



Some other equally exciting news comes from Stephanie over at Bella Blvd. She contacted me last night to let me know that a few of my designs would be featured over at her website. YAY!!!!! I couldn't be more thrilled!!!!! Stephanie continues to WOW me with her fun, fresh paper lines and I know she will continue to do so in the future!!!!! Thanks Stephanie!!!!!!




2 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Big Congrats Kim. Can't wait to see your designs for SRM. :)

Shel said...

Congrats, Kim! How exciting!