Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Challenge

Well, a challenge to myself that is....I am trying to work on my card skills as well as stamping so I like to find a card sketch now and then to give me some inspiration. Here is a sketch from the Card Patterns blog.

 And here is my take on it.....


 I love Echo Park and I love this line....but I live in Texas....Houston, TX!!!!! We NEVER get snow. Booo Hooo...I would love to have snow but it is what it is. Anywho, I made a lo with these beautiful papers and was able to use it in a non snow kind-of way!!!


 So sad to see one of my fave Kit companies close but I finally got around to using one of their last kits. I love the combo of the Bella Blvd and Jillibean Soup...the coodinate perfectly!!!! I also played around with my new Stampin'UP Big Shot and embossed my clouds then I lightly sanded of the raised impression to add more texture. It's simple, but I love the way it turned out!


Hope you have a fabulous day!!!!!!


1 comment:

pysselpetra said...

That card is just amazing!!! ♥ it!
It is going to be great to work with you at the Best Creation design Team this year!
/Petra