Friday, January 7, 2011

A Redo & A Card Too

Have you ever worked on a project to later decide that it just needs something more????? Well, I decided to go back and tweak one of my layouts and add that little bit of umph needed to make me feel satisfied.


I think I like this much better...a little doodling and feaux stitching....Yeah, I am satisfied!


Here is a lovely card for my sweet... You think he will like it????? The design is based on a sketch I found on one of the blogs I follow. I looooooove the way it turned out!!!!

7 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous page and layout, Kim! I'm looking forward to seeing your beautiful work! So happy to be on the amazing SRM team with you! Congrats!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Gorgeous projects Kim. Your work is beautiful.

Kathy said...

I didn't see an announcement about SRM stickers but, wanted to wish you a congrats. You will love it :)

deana said...

Congrats on making the SRM team! You're going to love SRM and have so much fun! :-)

Sasha Holloway said...

love the layout .. congrats on SRM

Tanya Tahir said...

Congrats on making the SRM team! It's going to be a fun year! Love your layout!

Sandy Ang said...

Your redo looks great. I do that too - put aside something that doesn't seem right and go back to it months later. Congrats on SRM!