Sunday, October 10, 2010

Exciting News!!!!


As many of you know I suffer from numerous spinal problems that prevent me from working outside of the home. With that said, I have been racking my brain with ways that I could contribute towards the family income. Well after much thought and consideration I have come up with a solution that I think will be a good fit for me and my family. Recently I have taken a huge interest in stamping. You would think as much as I love paper crafting I would have already ventured into that particular side of crafting but you would be wrong. I have a tendency to shy away from things that are not within my comfort zone. No More!!!!!! I have investigated and studied and decided that I am diving in head first.....I have become a Stampin' Up Demonstrator. I figure, why not perfect my craft and make money at the same time? This is where you come in. I need a customer base and since I consider all of you my crafty friends I thought I would share with you this exciting news! I have my own website and would greatly appreciate if you would consider me when getting ready to make your next card or scrapbook purchase. Stampin' Up has a plethera of products to choose from and I believe it to be of fabulous quality. So please come by and check out my website. I would love to be of service to all your scrappy needs. You can find me here...here


Thank you so very much,

No comments: