Friday, October 8, 2010

Bella Bella Bella

Happy Friday everybody....Yay, the weekend is here!!!!!!! As some of you know I had the pleasure of being a Bella Artista last March. Well, Stephanie Hunt, the creator and owner of Bella Blvd. recently sent back my designs that I had created for her. Low and behold when I open my package do I see a gracious letter along with one of her latest lines from CHA. Can I tell you how excited I was to get my hands on those gorgeous yummy papers. So I would like to send a huge shout out to Stephanie for her kind generosity and her fabulous creative style. It was such an honor to be chosen to represent Bella Blvd. and I will always be thankful for such an awesome opportunity. Also, I would like to send out my condolences to  Stephanie. She has recently had a loss in her family and Stephanie, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Sending you huge cyber hugs!!!!!!!! Mwah!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo






No comments: