Saturday, October 2, 2010

Celebrate Card Making

Hope all of you are taking part in celebrating "Card Making" Day. I made this little card with one of the Basic Grey lines. It seemed appropriate since I wanted to send my condolences to one of my neighbors on the loss of his dog. Jackson was a huge Great Dane but a very gentle giant. All the kids of the neighborhood loved Jackson. I was so saddened to hear that he had became very ill and needed to be put to sleep. I just know his owner is grieving the loss of his dear friend. Ok, enough of the sad news.....my point in all of this is how special it is to send a little bit of sunshine into someone's life by sending them a homemade card. I think it just gives that extra special sentiment to have something made with extra special care. So, dig out all of your stash and make someone a card today and celebrate World Card Making Day with all of us crafters.




No comments: