Monday, May 17, 2010

On a Personal Note....

Wow...where to begin???? Landon got his braces off!!!! He looks amazing with his new and improved smile. This was his first day with them off. Needless to say he was very happy and great new material to scrap!


Caleb performed at his "end of the year" band concert. His daddy and I were so proud to watch him play. He has really come a long way for this to be his first year and like his daddy, Caleb has gained a passion and an appreciation for music. I am sure this is just the beginning of many concerts to come!!!!

Peace Out Sucker...made with my kit by Studio Calico


I have to laugh about this one. Abigail and I watch the Disney Channel all the time. Well, one of her favorite shows is "Sonny with a Chance". One of the guys on the show is always throwing the peace sign and saying "Peace Out Sucker" so obviously when Abigail finished performing at her choir concert, this was her immediate pose for the camera. Of course my mind went to work and the rest is history.....


Summer Girls....a load of Prima that has been itching to be used!!!!





He's Legal...made with my Studio Calico kit and some various misc. items I had in my stash.


Can you believe I have an 18 year old???? I know, me neither!!!!!




No comments: