Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Kits or Indvidual Products...

Like many of my fellow scrappers, I want it all. Anytime the latest product or paper line comes out, I go into hyper-drive drooling over all the yummy goodness. Now there are some many fantabulous kit clubs out there too with super talented scrappers who know how to mix and mingle the perfect embellishment with the perfect papers, ribbons, and letters. So it got me to thinking...which method is more cost efficient? With a struggling economy and my struggling budget, I am always looking for a deal but the last thing I want to do is feel like I am missing out on all latest and greatest items. So I thought I would pose the question to all of you, my fellow talented people....Do you think we can save more by investing in kits or buying individual products? Let me know what you think!!!




This is one of the fab kits by Studio Calico...They have yet to disappoint.

And here is my latest purchase....Lemonade Stand by Noel Mignon

Can I say that I can't wait to run my fingers through this mouth watering kit!!!!!
Dropping one off for the road....Here is a layout I did today called "MY WISH". I wrote a few sentiments that I felt were important to pass on to my daughter.






No comments: