Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Belated National Scrapbooking Day!!!!

Well it is week 2 as of tomorrow and all is healing nicely. I still have staples that have to be removed but I am moving slowly but surely. If there are any of you out there who have already been through this I am sure you can sympathize. Last night I had my first outburst of tears but could not pinpoint why or what I was upset about....guess I need to get my hormone patch readjusted. You better watch out, I might bite your head off without warning...LOL!!!!! Just the many wonderful side effects to enjoy while stablizing the many depths of a woman. Men have no idea how easy they have it....Darn that EVE!!!!!!!


I wanted to drop off some of the layouts I had worked on prior to my revitalization vacation....

YUM!!!! made with a line by Nikki Sivils
Please check her stuff out...she is new UP and Coming of the fab manufacturers we have in this hobby.
my baby....made with my kit from Studio Calico. Can I say again how much I enjoy their kits!!!! They have a fun, ecclectic, funky style that I just adore!
Well that's all for now. Hope everyone is doing well and scrappin their little hearts out!!!! Much love and Big Hugs!!!!!

No comments: