Friday, January 15, 2010

EPIC!!!!!!

I have always wanted to say that!!!! My son says it all the time when referencing his battles while playing playstation or a movie that just blows him away!!!! Anyway, I have some EPIC NEWS!!!!! This past week has been an amazing week for me.



1. I was asked to be featured on CraftGossip.com....not only is this a really cool site but very
helpful for all your scrappy questions. Check it out...
http://scrapbooking.craftgossip.com/page/3/



2. The fabulous sketch blog by the fabulous Kristine Davidson has invited me back to her design
team. Creative Scrappers has a wealth of inspiration as well as all the designers that I am
priveledged to work with. Follow this link and check us out...
http://creativescrappers.blogspot.com/



3. Now the humdinger of all announcements...the news that had me jumping up and down like
a crazy woman...I have been selected to be a Bella Artista!!!!!! Bella Blvd. sent out the call
for designers and I am very honored to have been chosen among the many applicants!
http://bellablvd.typepad.com/bella_blvd/

Speaking of Creative Scrappers, today is reveal day over there with a new sketch...








9 comments:

Holly Denghel said...

Oh, way to go Kim! Well done! You ROCK! :) So happy for you.

Mrs X said...

Wow, you sure have had a great week!! I'm looking forward to being on the same team as you! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats Kim, that's awesome!!!

VAWM said...

AWESOME news Kim!

Sarah Lou said...

A Whole stack of congratulations to you!!

said...

Wow Kim!!! So happy for you sweetie!! All your hard work has definitely paid off big time for you!! You're on such a roll, I think ya best go get yourself a lotto ticket too!! EPIC Congrats to you my friend!!!

Vel said...

I was so excited to see your name again at Creative Scrappers and then SUPER excited to see one of our FSS gals made a real mfg DT. That's such awesome news and very much deserved.

RStovall said...

Wonderful layout - love the color combo!

Anonymous said...

I really LOVE this!