Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Inspired

I love to be inspired. I love the rush that you feel when you have that "light bulb" moment and all the pieces fall into place. That is what scrapbooking is like for me. I look at a sketch, new product or someone's layout and I am totally inspired. My love for scrapbooking continues to evolve as I meet more and more fellow scrappers who are constantly sharing designs and techniques through online scrap sites or blogs. As I drop off a few of my latest pages I want to thank all you who inspire me. The Scrapping world has a wealth of creativity just ooozing with talent...but most importantly I have been blessed with a wealth of friendships and a common bond that we all share. Nothing inspires me more than to chat, meet, or develop new relationships with all of you amazing Scrappy Women! What inspires You?

3 comments:

Vel said...

It's so evident how much thought goes into your pages, Kim. I love these to pieces...so much detail, so much to look at...yet you do it in a way that doesn't clutter the page. Fabulous!

Julie Bonner said...

These are just fabulous Kim - love them both!!! Enjoyed peeking through your blog too :)

Jill Sarginson said...

Kim ... those layouts are JUST gorgeous!! I love the colours in the first and the pps in the 2nd ... amazing .... love them! :)