Monday, November 16, 2009

Glee, Jillibean, and Stuff...blah, blah, blah


Have you been turned on to Glee??? I just LOVE this new show!!!! I have always been a fan of musicals but add humor and a great cast and you have a recipe for Awesomeness!!!!! Such a refreshing change from all the dramas I am usually drawn to but not the "slap stick" comedy that seem to run in 30 minute intervals and is just plain stupid....just my opinion. I have not seen good comedy since Friends or Jerry Seinfield. But most of all, I love the music. The talent on here is just phenomenal!!!!!!! So, if you haven't noticed I have my playlist set to the latest songs done by the Glee cast. If you haven't checked it out, I highly recommend that you do.
Don't you hate it when you go shopping with a certain product in mind only to be disappointed because they don't have it???? My dear husband happened to be off this past weekend, which is a rare occurrence, and volunteered his time to take me to Archievers. For those of you who don't know, Archievers is fab scrap store. Anyway, I had gotten an email from them stating that they had Jillibean products in stock! I was beyond thrilled!!!!! Once I arrived and found the display of a limited supply of Jillibean goodies, I was sadly informed that the only line they had was the Christmas papers. Boo Hoo...I envisioned coming home with my arms full of Jillibean goodies and was sadly disappointed. That's ok, I still managed to rack up on some fab new products but I just really hate disappointment.
Here's a few layouts I have been working on.....ENJOY!!!!









1 comment:

Vel said...

Ooh, glad you mentioned the music on Glee because I HATE musicals and was planning on tuning in to the show some time. At least now I'll have fair warning if I do.

Love the newest LOs! Bummer about the JB stuff though.