Sunday, November 22, 2009

Creative Scrappers Reveal...Sketch #79

Today is another reveal day over at Creative Scrappers!!!! Go check out the amazing sketches and get busy scrapping!!!!!



This is just an extra layout I did the other day. I so love this picture of my mom and dad. They are such a fun couple and continuously keep me laughing. Speaking of fun, I had a lot of fun playing around with this new line from Crate Paper and to add a little bit of whimsey, I made this branch with my quickutz revolution and made the leaves with stickles. I think it turned out really cute...just what I envisioned for this picture.

Hope your having a great weekend!!!!! Much love!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

yumiko said...

Hello!!I love your beautiful misting and the colors you used are so pretty!!

elina said...

great layouts!!! I like that you overload them like me! lol