Saturday, April 18, 2009

Rain, popcorn, and a good movie...Ahhhhhh

Ok, so I have a confession to make...I have recently been turned on to a new author. If you have read my previous posts you would know that I looooove sappy, oooeeey, goooeeey love stories. I love romance comedies, novels, whatever gets the insides stirring. Now, this author is not new to the romance novel community but new to me. Her name is Nora Roberts. Yes I know, you can't believe I have never read a Nora Roberts book!!!! Sad, but true. The reason for this new found interest is the movies I have been watching on Lifetime.


Add rain, popcorn and a comfy blanket...viola, perfect bliss!!!! I can't wait to get started on the books. I will be lining up my summer reading list very soon.


I've worked on a few new scrappy projects. A good challenge always gets me motivated. Here are a few...





No comments: