Thursday, April 12, 2012

On a Roll...

Wow, I can barely believe it myself, but I have really enjoyed scrapbooking again. The reason I say it like that is because aside from my recent Imaginisce assignment, I just haven't been feeling it lately. I think that is why I have been stretching my wings into mixed media art and sketching. Yet, here I am, 2 1/2 months later and I find myself drawn towards all my scrap goodies once again. Take a look at these....




I hope you are inspired to pull out your scrap stash....come on and scrap with me!!!! I think my next challenge to myself will be to stamp and make more cards! That may be a breeze for you but it is actually a little bit of a stretch for me...not in my comfort bubble. Before all is said and done, I intend to have had a hand in many crafty projects!!!!!

Well, off to watch American Idol!!!!!
Hugs xoxox,
~K~

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Glad to see you back and creating again! Love all your new pages, very, very cute!