Friday, March 30, 2012

Thank You, Thank You, Thank YOU!!!!

Hello my friends!!!!  I stayed up late last night working in my art journal and got so caught up in the process that I lost track of time. Don't you love that???? When you have a thought or a cool concept and you just cant' stop until you see it to fruition!!!!  Art journaling is very new to me and I am still learning a lot of new techniques. I am currently taking The Art of Wild Abandonment workshop with Junelle Jacobsen and Christy Tomlinson. Love Love Love this class and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to venture into the world of mixed media art.

I want to take a moment to thank Imaginisce for having me as their March GD. I also wanted to thank all of you who came by my blog to check me and my work out plus all of your wonderful and kind comments. Wow!!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!!

Now for a few things I have done and not blogged about......

A little bit of Bella Blvd....ahhh, love her stuff!!!!


Here is some older Bo Bunny I played with....

And here is the my last canvas (SheArt) in a series of 3 that  I made for my nieces. This one is for my sweetie-pie, Rheagan. My sister wanted it to by playful with butterflies so I found these old butterfly stickers and incorporated them into my canvas.


Wishing you a beautiful weekend!!!!! Much love and lots of hugs!
~K~

No comments: