Monday, March 15, 2010

A day late

It's Monday and it is day 1 of spring break!!! I got to stay up late last night, finish my book, and sleep in late. It has been an busy weekend so let me get started...



Sunday...Creative Scrapper's Reval day, Sketch #95. I really enjoyed this sketch and I hope you do too.







Sunday March 14, 2010 my firstborn child turned 18!!!!!! I can't believe that my baby has grown up so fast and has now become a man. He has one more year at home (he will be a senior next year) then he intends to join the Airforce. I am very proud of him but very saddened to know that he will be leaving the nest. How does a mother prepare herself to let one of her children go? Oh well, that is for another day.


Friday Duane completed his classwork training for the Union Pacific Railroad. He has one more month of on-the-job training and he will receive his license as an engineer! I am so very proud of him. We made a huge sacrifice in order for him to do this because UP decreases your salary tremondously until completion of the course. I love you Duane and I thank you for your commitment and determination.





No comments: