Sunday, February 28, 2010

Working it out

Guess what day it is?????? It is Creative Scrappers Reveal day!!!!! Get out your paper, trimmers, and adhesive and get to scrapping. Kristine has given you the blueprints now it is up to you to get your scrap on!!!!!


This was my take on the sketch...I don't know why but I struggle with multi picture layouts. Do you???? I guess it would help if I had my own photo printer so I could tweak the size of the pictures and of course there are a lot of techno programs to help you do collages or create the prints into shapes...I am just not there yet. I eventually will have to jump out of my comfort zone and learn all the tricks of the trade but as for now I will rely on my trusty pair of scissors and crooked eyeball!

This is me and my sister and her sweet little baby girl Madisyn last year. Now Madisyn is walking and talking and getting into everything. I secretly am laughing behind my sister's back...she always swore she would never have kids and now that my baby sis is a mommy, she is getting the awesome privilege of being a parent and everything that entales.


On this layout I used the Domestic Goddess line from Graphic 45 and grunged it up a bit with some graphite glimmer mist. I have been in a scrapping rut so I just sat at my table all day yesterday until I could scrap myself out of it! LOL!!!!!
Here is my handsome son, Landon, with his baby sis, Abigail. The two of them are separated by an eight year difference. I truly pray that these two will maintain their relationship through the years because family is everything or at least it has always been that way for me.



Here's Daddy with Madisyn when she was born. I enjoyed getting to do a baby page since all of my babies are older now. Sigh, I miss their chubby little cheeks but I don't miss the sleepless nights. All kidding aside, even when they get older and you have sleepovers, church camp, or going to their first homecoming dance, you still have a lot of sleepless nights...that never ends when you commit to cherish those little ones that you bring into the world. Awwww, there I go getting all mushy...didn't mean to do that.




So I have been reading a lot about the 365 project and I thought as much as I love taking pictures, it might be really fun and give a lot insight into my life. So starting tomorrow I am going to dive into this head first and commit to the project. See ya tomorrow and enjoy your Sunday. I know I will!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love so much all your work!! your layouts are amazing!!!
Blessings
Lidia