Saturday, August 15, 2009

Exciting Ventures

I have some exciting news...I am starting my own business with PartyLite Candles and Gifts. This is an extremely awesome opportunity and I can't wait to see where this will take me. I have been a huge PartyLite fan for about 9 years now. They are by far the best candles on the market and so much more. I have my debut party next weekend and then I will be out on my own. It is super easy to get started so if you are in need of extra income, ask me how you too can start your own business.


My next venture involves my husband, Duane. He has been with Union Pacific Railroad for 5 years now as a conductor. We have now decided to take the next step!!!! Duane reports to engineer training the first week of September. It will take six months to finish then Duane will be driving the trains. This also means that while he is in training I will be working extra hard to bring in some extra income due to the pay cut we will endure, hence PartyLite!!!!!


And of course I could not stop by without dropping off a few of my latest scrappy layouts....



This is my dog, Buddy. He was my gift to myself six years ago on my birthday. "Ode to Buddy"
I love my baby!!!!

My beautiful Abigail just being her beautiful self.


Duane, my froggy prince. This one was really fun to make. I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers and the papers are from Webster's Pages. I have been so intimidated by this particular line of papers because my work does not tend to be very "fru fru"...know what I mean??? Anyway, after much thought and a little creativity...viola, a page I can cherish!!!!!


Oh and just for kicks and grins, I have a new picture of my obsessive crush...Hottie David! What a way to end any day!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh.........I will be scrapping him next!




No comments: