Saturday, August 1, 2009

Crushing

Ok...so here lately I have been totally crushing on David Boreanaz. Early one morning, for some weird reason, I got up at like 6am and that was when I saw him. Beautiful does not do this man justice. Yes, I have seen him in Bones and admired him but it was when I saw Angel, that I fell head over heels in lust. So for months I have been setting my dvr to record all the Angel shows and now I have Netflix, so that I can rent Buffy the Vampire Slayer just to see where it all began. I guess I am a little obsessed and a little behind on the times...I mean where was I when these shows came out...ASLEEP?????? Oh, I know...I think I was planning a wedding. Ok, I have a good excuse. I mean who has time for tv while planning a wedding? Either way, David has romanced me and kept me on the edge of my toes while slaying the evil of the world and looking for his perfect love. Look no further Angel, I am She!




Managed to scrap a little here recently....











2 comments:

Julie Howard said...

I was always a Spike girl myself. Angel is pretty and all... but I have a 'bad boy' thing.

Kristine said...

fabulous scrap pages Kim! I'd love to have you on our DT in the fall!!!
email me if interested!! XOOX
keep up the great work