Monday, June 22, 2015

Finding Myself...

 For the month of June, I have had the pleasure of Guest Designing for my favorite kit store, Scraps of Darkness. It was hard to believe that I have been on a creative break for the last year. Moving back to my hometown was quite an adjustment after being away for the last 10 years. I think I am finally starting to find my way and my first task was to get creative again. I love getting my hands all messy with gesso, glue and paint. Nothing brings me more happiness then when I am working amongst all my paper and things surrounded in pretty chaos. This was my first kit to play with and Mel did not disappoint. I had plenty of lovely products to keep my fingers busy. Here are 2 of the 3 layouts I have made with the June kit. I have one more project to create and my wheels are turning as to the direction I want to take next. Maybe a layout, maybe an art journal, or a canvas...who knows. All I know is that I love the journey!!!!!


 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Luies Malvia said...

I feel very thankful that I could read that awesome article. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting.
We also provide yahoo customer care services in USA & Canada. Feel free to contact us:
Yahoo Number USA

Luies Malvia said...

I feel very thankful that I could read that awesome article. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting.
We also provide yahoo customer care services in USA & Canada. Feel free to contact us:
Yahoo Mail USA