Friday, February 17, 2012

I am Hooked!!!!!

My wonderful friend, Susan Dupre, invited me over to explore "SHE" Art. Let me tell you, I am totally in love!!!!! I made this one for my daughter, but now I can't wait to make another one and another one!!!!! All I can think of now is my list of supplies that I want to purchase next time I go to Michael's. This has completely released my inner artist and I am just so very excited about all the possibilities!!!! My next venture will be taking the class by Christy Tomlinson!!!!
I just wanted to share my joy with all of you!!!! I wish all of you a wonderful weekend!!!!!
~K~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I knew you'd be easy to bring over to the dark side. :)

Melanie said...

Kim, it's fun to see what you made with SHE Art. Cute! Right now I'm taking Christy's 3 Hearts class. Love all the fun stuff I'm learning :)