Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Catching my Breath

OMGosh....can I say EXHAUSTED!!!! I can safely say I have been either away visiting family or on the road for a month now. I am so ready to settle in and rest awhile before the next big adventure. In August, the whole family is headed to Fort Walton Beach, Florida....OHHHH YEAH!!!!!




Let's take a look back...the fourth was filled with lots of good food and good people. We stayed in the pool for fear we would melt. Good ole Louisiana humidity/heat...who needs a sauna when you can just walk outdoors.



Oh and who could miss the premiere of Eclipse....not me!!!! I loved the books and equally love the movies. Go Team Edward!!!!!


During some of my travels I was able to spend some time with my grandfather. He was such a treat. I had not been home for one whole year so needless to say I was beside myself. It may not be Italy or Paris but I don't think any of those places could substitute going home visiting family and friends.





Lookie what I got!!!!! Studio Calico will be sending me this delicious kit any day now!!!! Yippie!!!!





When I saw this baby I knew I had to have it. If you have not ventured over to Paper Poppy kits, then you must go check them out. Cute Cute Cute!!!!!


Alright now...I am all equipped and ready to start scrapping again. How about YOU????? If you have any fun things going on this summer, please feel free to share!



Hugs x0x0x0x




1 comment:

RĂȘ Martinez said...

lovely pictures.... and this papers ... OMG.....