Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I am a Gleek!!!!!!

Tonight is the night....season premiere of Glee!!!! What am I going to do without my weekly dose of Glee???? Yes, I am a Gleek.


Finally sat down long enough to work on a new layout. I have been drowning myself in books, one after the other. I love to READ!!!!

This layout is a hodge podge of products from my Studio Calico and Noel Mignon kits....Classic

Broke out some oldie but goodie stuff on this one. You should see the strips of paper I have left from last years Cosmo line for boys. Hey, ya never know when you might use that strip of paper!
I called this layout mud bugs. My subtext "Made in Texas" was because we attended a Crawfish Boil in Texas and although I am very appreciative of the efforts made, crawfish are just not the same unless you have attended a Louisiana crawfish boil. I can assure you I have already made plans with my family to feast on the famous "mud bugs" as soon as I get back to my old homestead. Vacation is just around the corner!!!!



No comments: