I was tagged a while back with this and thought I would post it on my blog as well.
16 Random Things about Me
1. I like to meet people but usually one on one. I don't always do well in groups simply because I don't like "chit chat". When I talk to someone I want it to be more meaningful and personal.
2. I am very laid back (lexapro helps) LOL!!!! I tend to not sweat the small stuff so that I can better handle the bigger problems that come my way.
3. I've been hurt deeply which has made me guarded.
4. I love my family soooo much. I especially have an amazing relationship with my mother which has been a life saver for me in the darkest moments of my life.
5. I choose to be optimistic in life because I choose to find joy for myself...there is enough negativity in the world already.
6. Being a mother has come natural to me, probably because I had a great example to follow in my own mother. I treasure every moment with my kids.
7. I loooooove coffee...I can't function without it. The kids even know to not ask me too many questions until I have had my first cup.
8. I secretly wish I would have finished my nursing degree...I know I would have been really good at it.
9. I have always been a hopeless romantic. I love sappy romantic comedies or novels. Something about curling up on the couch with a good movie or book that gives me lots of pleasure.
10. I hate the phone...I would rather talk in person or on the computer....Ridiculous I know!!!!
11. I could eat Mexican food everyday...good thing I live in Texas!!!! Doesn't help with the girlish figure!!!!
12. I would love to organize an outreach for troubled kids...that is the mother in me that wishes I could save all the kids I see who come from bad homes.
13. I had back surgery 1 year ago and still suffer from chronic pain, but I refuse to quit living my life because of it.
14. I love a glass of wine and good company!!!! I have Friday nights reserved between me and my good friend. We have been having Girls Nite out for 2 years now.
15. I like being at home...I can be somewhat of a homebody.
16. I talk to myself, which doesnt' go over so well if someone is standing near me. LOL!!!
Now as for new layouts...I have one for the Dream Girls blog challenge...
Then I sent this one into a Scenic Route January Challenge...
Wish Me Luck!!!!!