Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year Part II


Yesterday while trying to update my blog, my dear husband kept rushing me off the computer. That will be my next mission in life, to get a new computer for MAH!!!!!! Ok, to continue from yesterday...

We had a really good Christmas. They kids seem to be really happy with what Santa brought them. A couple of days after, my sister had to go to the hospital. She had a c-section incision that got infected. The doctor ended up placing her back into the hospital. That is when I loaded up the kids and left for Ruston, Louisiana to care for my little niece while mommy got better. We spent New Years with my parents and Nat (my sister) got to come home from the hospital.

Next, my wacky teenager begged for a haircut...but not just any haircut...a MOHAWK!!!!!! Oh dear Lord!!!!!!! Supposedly it is for track season. I guess he wants to sike out his opponents. It is taking some getting use to but I think this too shall pass.




While being at home I have been able to do some scrapping. I have sorted through my stash of scrap goodies and have been trying to use what I have. I am itching to buy new stuff but I am holding off for now. With CHA right around the corner, I just know some fab stuff will be coming out SOON!!!!! Here are my latest....











No comments: