Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Hallow's Eve

Are you ready???? One more day and we get to meet and greet with all the little witches, super heroes, vampires, ghost, and goblins. They will be ringing your door wanting all things sweet. I don't know about your kids but mine are sooooooo excited. My parents are coming this year to help out which makes this weekend even more memorable. I just wanted to stop by and wish all of you a very Safe and Happy Halloween.

Here are a couple of new layouts....


Don't forget to drop by Creative Scrappers this weekend. Kristine will be introducing the new Design Team and a brand new sketch!

3 comments:

Vel said...

Great work on these, Kim. I really like the unexpected detail on that bottom lo with the halved die cut.

Shazza said...

Hi Kim!


I found your blog whilst blog hopping ........as you do :)

Some great pages here, you have a cool scrapping style :)Luvvin it!!

I am just letting you know that the new criteria for my two challenge blogs has just been posted for November and I would love for you to play along.

You could become a follower of my blog site and get the latest updates and info, and the more followers that join the bigger and better the prizes I can offer.

So come over and take a peek, you want be dissapointed!

ARTastic (takes inspiration from the great artists) = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
and
'From Screen 2 Scrap'(we take inspiration from movie posters with a little added criteria) = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/

International scrappers are most welcome :)

cheers
and take care
Shazza

sarah said...

LOVE the bling on this! :)

hugs,
sarah.