Saturday, August 20, 2011

Happy Saturday!!!!

Well, this is my last weekend before school starts. No more sleeping in late and the lovely lazy days of summer. The kids are excited to go back to school and momma has mixed feelings. The summer started off slow for me but ended with a bang. First with a 2 week trip to my hometown, then a fabulous week spent in Destin. Here are a few pics from my beach vacation....








The only thing missing from these pictures was my husband....he had to stay home and work :(

As for something scrappy, I have a layout I worked on prior to our beach trip. I finally had the opportunity to work with the Gabrielle collection from Bo Bunny. I tend to shy away from these types of papers but I really loved the finished product.


Stay tuned, because next week I will be revealing some "Back to School" projects I created for SRM Stickers. You would be surprised with what you can do with simple things you find around the house. Until then, enjoy your weekend!!!!!


No comments: