Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Beach Bums

Hello Again!!!! Today I wanted to share a little tutorial on a new product I fell in love with at the Houston "Creating Keepsakes" Convention. It is called Sparkly Fluff. It is Fluff with Sparkle and no heat is required. All you have to do is color in the area with a glue pen, sprinkle the area, and tap off the excess!!!! Very cool product and very fun to use!!!!!! Let me show you what I did......


 See how I filled in the middle of the sand dollar????? And what is cool about this is how it adds such a cool layer of texture...very soft and smooth with Sparkle!!!!!! And here is my layout!!!!! Love love love these papers from October Afternoon but most of all I LOVE these pictures of my sweet babies!!!!! They are my world!!!!!!


Here are some close-ups.....






No comments: