Thursday, September 29, 2011

Needing some R&R

Hi Scrappers!!!! So, I wanted to drop by quickly to share a couple of layouts. I am currently recooping from a procedure I had on Tues. As all of you know, I had back surgery in April....a fusion of the l4-l5 and the l5-s1. Well, I am having a lot of nerve pain in my legs, so my dr. thinks the screws in my back may be interfering with some of the nerves.

Ok, now for the scrappy stuff. First I have a layout of my beautiful mother. I used a lot of papers from Echo Park. A little scrappy tid bit....I used the Prima packaging on my layout. Notice the doilies....wonderful way to recycle!!!!

Just to let you know, the background is a dark gray. The title shows up much better in person, but when I photographed and edited the layout, it looks much darker than it is. This particular layout is not in my comfort zone with all of the flowers, but I loved the finished product.

Next is a mix of Crate Paper and SRM. I was challenged to use the new calendar stickers from SRM and this is what I created....



As I looked at this after the fact, I noticed a few things that lacked a little detail, but overall I love the concept. I hope you enjoy and as always, I hope you are inspired!!!!!


Have a beautiful day!!!!! xoxoxoxox

No comments: